Home Resources for Families - provided by Gunnison County's Pyramid Model Leadership Team
The 2015 Pyramid Plus Annual Report is now available! - click on one of the links below to read about what the Pyramid Plus Center has done since its inception in 2009.
- 2015 Pyramid Plus Annual Report Executive Summary
- 2015 Pyramid Plus Annual Report - Full Report
- 2015 Pyramid Plus Work Across Colorado Map
- This is the second poster presentation on the work of the Pyramid Plus Center presented at a Global Implementation Conference (GIC).
- This year the conference was held in Dublin, Ireland, May 26-28, 2015. The 3rd biennial Global Implementation Conference focused on the role of implementation for Large Scale Social Impact.
- The goal of the GIC 2015 was to bring key stakeholders together around a common agenda focused on building the implementation capacity of organizations and systems to create collective and social impact.
- The Pyramid Plus Center is honored to be part of a global effort to improve implementation of evidence-based practice while advancing professional development in early childhood education and improving the lives of young children and their families.
- A copy of the 6 slide ‘flash presentation’ is posted here.
The 2014 Pyramid Plus Annual Report
NEW Preschool Inclusion Resources! Click on the links below to view these brief, informative resources from Dr. Barbara Smith, Dr. Phil Strain and Dr. Erin Barton. For more resources for Administrators, see our Resource Page for Families, Providers, and Administrators.
Fact Sheet of Research on Preschool Inclusion - Created by Dr. Erin Barton and Dr. Barbara Smith in 2014, this handout presents a list of 11 evidence-based facts that support inclusive practices in the preschool.
- BRIEF Fact Sheet of Research on Preschool Inclusion - One page version of the above resource
- Inclusion for Preschool Children with Disabilities: What We Know and Should Be Doing - Dr. Phil Strain
- IDEA Provisions Supporting Preschool Inclusion - Created by Dr. Barbara Smith, this handout briefly outlines provisions in IDEA that support inclusive practices in the preschool.
Gunnison County, one of the Pyramid Plus Implementation Communities, just got profiled for expanding the use of the Pyramid Plus Approach in their district. Click on the link below to read the article!
The first Pyramid Plus Beyond the Basics Conference was a success with over 125 early childhood professionals in attendance from around the state of Colorado. Thanks to our wonderful presenters and sponsors for making this event possible!
Dr. Phil Strain delivers a keynote on Inclusion Thursday morning, May 15th in the Hyatt Place Cherry Creek Ballroom
Interested in learning new ways to address the needs of infants and toddlers with Autism? Check out the NEW Infant Toddler Autism Certificate at UCDenver!
Click HERE for information about the Infant Toddler Autism Certificate at UCDenver.
Check out our NEW Webinar Page! Webinars just posted include the NEW Community Perceptions of Inclusive Practices (CPIP) Webinar and our 2012-2013 Demonstration Site Webinar Series.
Need to hire a Certified Coach or Trainer for your program or community? Check out our new Find a Coach/Trainer page!
Learn how Bal Swan, a Pyramid Plus site in Broomfield, is implementing the Pyramid Plus approach in their school. Watch videos...
Connecting Community (CGTV 11) TV Show-Pyramid Plus Certified Coaches share their efforts in promoting the Pyramid Plus approach throughout the Pitkin County and Aspen/Snowmass region (September 2011)