***THIS IS A YEAR LONG CERTIFICATION PROCESS***
Pyramid Plus certifies Trainers and Coaches throughout Colorado in order to ensure high fidelity implementation of the Pyramid Plus Approach. This rigorous process requires Candidates for certification to participate in multiple-day training events, develop their own professional development plans, participate in distance training events, submit videos of coaching and training, and submit participant evaluations.
Unfortunately, partial applications/registrations on RegOnline can not be saved. Please prepare all the necessary material before starting this online process. Materials needed:
1. Pyramid Plus Approach "Certified" training certificate of completion (required)
2. Current Resume (required) including:
• Training and/or coaching experience
• Adult Learning knowledge and/or training
• Associations with local early childhood community (e.g. Early Childhood Council or Interagency Coordinating Council)
• Formal coursework and/or in-service education related to the social emotional competence of children birth through 5 years
3. Letters of Reference, two letters of reference. Include reference name, role, agency, phone and email. (required)
4. A signed, dated “letter of support” from your program administrator on letterhead, stating that s/he is aware
of and is able to allocate the 20% FTE commitment from July 2017 – June 2018 to complete the certification process. (required)
5. A short description (up to 250 words) discussing your ability and past success in completing self-directed, independent work in an efficient and timely manner. (required)
DEADLINE for complete submission: May 15, 2017. Your application/registration is complete upon receipt of this online form, qualification documents, and payment. The cost of Certification is $2500.00 per person.
Please see the Trainer or Coach FAQ on our website for information on what the Certification fee includes.
Certification applicants/registrants will be notified via email of their application/registration status by May 31, 2017.
For those accepted into the 2018 Certification Cadre, the Certification Institute, is July 17 – 20, 2017.